Menu Bar

Welcome to the Get Jamming Blog Site

Welcome to the Get Jamming Books Blog Site
Here you will find latest information on the Get Jamming Books available in the Apple Book Store, resources, tips and general information related to saxophone playing.
Students of the Get Jamming method are able to request pieces which I will make available for downloading.
Visitors are more than welcome to download the files, but please pass on the word about the Get Jamming books to your friends.
Students, if you are enjoying the book please remember to leave a review in the Apple Book Store.
So enjoy and. ..
Get Jamming!

Thursday 27 August 2015

Yet another great review from the U.S. iTunes bookstore. Thanks!

Thanks for the super review NJames14
I'm so glad you are enjoying the book and most importantly enjoying playing!


Get Jammin Tenor Sax ★★★★★

by NJames14 - Aug 25, 2015

I'm a beginning saxophone enthusiast and until I came across Get Jammin it was a struggle getting used to reading music. This book simplified the process by providing music notes containing alphabet labels, and also provided play-along and backup tracks. The lesson pieces are simple but far more interesting than Twinkle Twinkle. Get Jammin is a must have for beginners. I rarely write reviews but I was compelled by this title. It really has helped me with reading, timing, and rhythm. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun and information aid that will get you jammin in no time. I'm excited to hear how I will sound by the time I complete all the lessons. Many thanks Mr.Bonaccorso.

No comments:

Post a Comment