Menu Bar

Welcome to the Get Jamming Blog Site

Welcome to the Get Jamming Books Blog Site
Here you will find latest information on the Get Jamming Books available in the Apple Book Store, resources, tips and general information related to saxophone playing.
Students of the Get Jamming method are able to request pieces which I will make available for downloading.
Visitors are more than welcome to download the files, but please pass on the word about the Get Jamming books to your friends.
Students, if you are enjoying the book please remember to leave a review in the Apple Book Store.
So enjoy and. ..
Get Jamming!

Monday 4 January 2016

Some great feedback from a Get Jamming student

This was sent in from a happy Get Jamming user.
It is always great to receive updates on how people are finding the book.
Thanks Craig!

I downloaded about 5 sample ‘getting started’ books from iTunes but Get Jamming Alto Saxophone for Beginners is by far the best. I haven’t had a great deal of time to practice since Christmas but the book has been an inspiration - even in such a short time I can play most of the low notes; middle C down to low C and today I’m working on the higher notes - C sharp and upwards.

I love the way the books is structured, providing great scaffolding for beginners - the interactive ‘play along’ songs are just right and the pace of the book is perfect for a newbie like me. I would highly recommend beginners not to waste money on other books - Get Jamming Alto Saxophone for Beginners is the first choice!
....another reason why I really like your book, [is] the colour coding on the keys [which] makes it easier to see where to place individual fingers. I find ‘finger diagrams’ difficult and complicated so highlighting the ‘real’ keys helps to differentiate each of the keys from others. 

Craig M.

No comments:

Post a Comment